Thursday, November 22, 2012

UPSR 2012 and me...

This year, I must admit. The nerve and tense were not as bad as last year's. Good job gal for not thinking too much.


Alhamdulillah. I'm blessed. Thank you Allah. Everything was revealed. All questions were answered.


So, how do we fare? Tadaaaa....


1. Overall percent ↑ from 75% to 80%.
2. Perfect Score 5A ↔ 4 pupils
3. English Percent ↑ from 79% to 93%.


Benarlah janji Allah, sesiapa yang berusaha dan bertawakal kpdNya kejayaan pasti tercapai.
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah


My pupils this year are a big challenge for me. Dont get me wrong. I love them... a lot. It's just....To be the best for them. To pull out the best in them. I think it gets the better of me. Okay, enough about me. It's not even about me. Ignore that..

 
I'm very proud of them. 24 pupils from Pintar got A for English. No C for their class. 8 pupils from Cerdik class got B. What?????? Facepalm!!

To:
1. Aziah Zakiah binti Zahari
2. Farra Faeka binti Mohamad Yazid
3. Mohamad Haiqal bin Hussin
4. Muhammad Huzaifah bin Ahammad

A big fat congratulations from me. May this will be a jumping stone for y'all. But most of all, dont lose your way. be humble. be kind to one another. No matter how high will you fly, dont ever forget to look down.


To the rest,
UPSR is important but it is not everything. You have a long way to go. Prove the ones who looks down on you wrong. You can do this. Trust me!!


Thank you Allah for everything you gave me, for everything you didn’t give me, for everything you protected me from; that which I know and that which I’m not even aware of, thank you for blessings that I didn’t even realize were blessings, thank you from guidance when I felt like I was slipping, and thank you for every thing else, because no matter how many things I try to list, at the end of the day, I can’t even come close to thanking you enough. Alhamdulillah!

No comments:

Post a Comment