Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Theme : My 'Must Have List' this month

Rasenye mcm dh lame tk terabur duitz-duitz kt shopping complex..Selalunya cuma jalan sambil air liur meleleh tgk kat display glass jerr..hehehe

Actually dah lame mengidam nakkan sume bende2 ni. So i have to brace myself... i will burn a hack of a hole in my purse this year.. So Dear Miss ELLEie, i promise i will patch u back with some new green notes k..

Hold ur breath...

Ok. Ladies n gentlemen. May i present to u...

No. 1 Must Have This Year :


Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears. Clishe, rite? Another fragrance from our Miss Spears is so last year. Believe me, as much as i dont want to donate another penny to her wealth, i have been hearing gud reviews about this fragrance. So why not rite?


No. 2 Must Have This Year :


Yg ni plak mmg kene beli kut. Kenape? Sbb cable my Samsung dh ilang. So tk abis2 kene dgr ringtone lagu I Could Get Used To This from The Veronicas. Mcm nak marah jerr kalu dgr ringtone tu.Tp kene tgk jgk warna notes yg ada kt dalam Miss ELLEie dulu.heheheh. Kalu warna notes hijau tu sgt ciput, terpaksa kite tuka pada yg ini... :(

At least muke diorg lebey kureng sama kan.. Dah bagus i tk beli Blueberry. ;)


Last but surely not least my Must Have this year is:



Taaaaaaaarrrrraaaaaaa... ;)


A sneak preview of my baby. He's very shy. i will introduce him to everyone soon k... hehheeh (dalam keadaan separa sedar dan sgt berangan) ;)

1 comment: