Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Faizul & Atiah Engagement Ceremony

Yup... my baby brother is halfway hitched. My baby brother is all grown up now. It's hard to believe that this wild hooligan is going to be someone's better half soon. ;)



Our age diff is bout 4 years. Being the only kumbang, he was like the best gaduh partner for me. We used to fight a lot. Like seriously a lot. From didikan from his upright and adorable sisters, he picked up lots of girlie fighting strategy from us. Mulut dia sgt la bole tahan. and not to mention his angin pus pus... How on earth he could change his mood in a blink of an eye is still a massive mystery to my family.



Nevertheless, he went beyond our expectations. Been called the most geliga one in my family. As hard for me to admit, I think my parents esp my dad is exceptionally proud of him. I am too. But really… You are one of the best things that has ever happened to our family…and I am so proud of the man you have grown to be….



To Atiah, i dont know what u got urself into. Hahahah just kidding. Congrats and big hugs for both of u!!


My mom's eldest brother, Pak Lan came all the way from S'pore to be the head of our rombongan. He is the spitting image of my late grandfather. He takes after him too. A man of few words but we all look up to him.



She's gorgeous rite.My mom was the happiest person that day.



Scrumptious!!





My 1st and 2nd cuzzies from S'pore.



Alieya, Dini, Iffah, Liyana n my aunt!



Dini with her compulsory pose!




Credits to my cuzzie Kak Zian for the photos..

No comments:

Post a Comment