Saturday, December 24, 2011

When ur younger sister got married first....

I bet lots of u girls out there are pretty scared of this situation. Well... i am one of u guys too.

Growing up, I had imagined different kind of sequence for my family's life. I meet my Mr. Right. Then, I marry him. Then, I have his children (maybe 2). and then, my lill sister's turn to get her happily ever after ending.

17122011582

Well, that's sure not gonna happen.

She found her soulmate first. No doubt, i am so happy for her. Without her asking, i step up to help her to plan her perfect wedding. I am more than happy to lend my hands. But deep inside, i imagine it to be my own fairy tale wedding. But i have to admit, sometimes the whole process is a lill bit overwhelming.

No. 1 : Uninsured mouth
"Bile nak kawin? Adiknya dah lepas, kakaknya tak lepas2 lagi. Pakwe tak datang ke? Ada pakwe ke? Nak cik kenalkan tk dengan anak kawan cik? Lepas ni giliran awak la pulak. Janganlah memilih sangat. Awak tu bukanlah cantik sangat". Grrrr It drives me nuts.

No. 2 : Wedding is tiresome.
OMG. I dont even know where to start. I spent the whole month of the school holidays getting my house ready. Its been a while since our last renovation. So my mom and i had to be painters, plumbers and also carpenters at the same time. Sigh. But its all worth it.


So, Yuyul is blissfully married now and Faizul is on his way too. I love the people they married and about to be married. I'm not the "jealous" type but it really sucks to be single especially when I don't want to be.

Also, it sucks to go to gatherings because everyone is paired off except me. I hate hate hate hate it. I'd rather stay home alone. And the visitors and friends are like, "Why aren't you married yet?" Grrrr. None of your business, you toadish busybody.


Despite my feeelings yang ntah ape ape ni, I am so thrilled and excited for her. Really glad she found the love of her life. May i find mine soon too. Wish me luck k. Congrats and sincere wishes for a long and very devoted life of love and happiness. Wishing you guys a marriage filled with love and joy. Work harder!! Can't wait for lill Mazlan and Yuyul yang tersepal-sepal macam mak dia. Hehehe

A sneak peek of Yuyul and Mazlan's little angels..... Check out her Vera Wang dress at the back.... :)

18122011594a

3 comments:

  1. Babe, I always had the same mixed feeling too when all my bff got married one.. don't be sad you're not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete