Sunday, May 23, 2010

Unleash my inner rapper..

Last week, had a blast wif Ct n Kak Long at Malacca. Nisa couldn't make it. So it's just the three of us. Had a great deal at Hotel Johan. Jgn gelak tau. First time dgr name tu pn nak tergelak gak. Tp bile dah masuk.. Satisfaction guaranteed.. berselisih bahu jerr dgn Mahkota Parade n Dataran Pahlawan...sgt dekat.. sgt sesuuuaaii dengan shopper junkie cam ktrg nih.

As for me, i really need a break from my work and stouties. Bukan tension or whatsoever. It's just something i need to boost my morale back. We really ronggenging there. Sampai jerr trs karok..ape lg.. Sorang2 pn keluarkan bakat2 yang tk berapa nak terpendam... From Lady Gaga sampai jd Chester L.P. Syok gak rapping...walaupun bunyinye jd mcm orang semput 40 hari 40 malam..huhu

Then at midnite, movie time!! But for the 1st time, i slept throughout the movie.. mmg takleh bawak g majlis tul la. Sebelum ni pernah gak terlelap cam mase tgk the last Harry Potter. Tapi ni mmg kes hampeh.. Maybe i was tired driving all the way from Johore and sbb kene g skool dulu that morning.. Wanna know what movie that we watched?

Jeng Jeng Jeng... presenting... movie of the year for sleepy heads like me goes to...

I wishhh... I think my eyes will be wide open to see Kevin Costner.. so hawt.. Unfortunately, it's the other Robin Hood. So pardon me.. i can't give review bout the movie cos i actually didn't see the movie at all.. i mean at all.. what i can say is the seat was pretty comfyy.. ;) huhuhu

Anyway, thanx Kak Long n Ct for the great escape.. can't wait for our next trip..

No comments:

Post a Comment