Saturday, September 15, 2012

British Invasion

Hello there mate!!


To kill the extra time during this festive seasons, i indulge myself with some new DVDs.


To celebrate angin-angin Olympics and Paralympics yang masih ditiup2, let's check out some British's merchandise..


As far as I know, British series yang i pernah layan cuma Merlin and cite doctor yang takut darah tu.. What's the title???? Haaahhh Doc Martin. Yng kat astro tu...Downtown Abbey, Doctor Who and Skins. Tak pernah layan. I dont know why. Maybe the the dull pictures... maybe the accent...


So, i decided to venture out. Let's see how they fare.. I bought myself some Big Ben's collections.


(Drumroll)


Sherlock (Season 1 & 2)



Hmmm, if you are a super fan of the CSI franchise or the crime investigation series like I am, maybe you should check it out. Obviously, it is about the famous Sherlock Holmes and his sidekick, Dr John Watson. Just imagine the modern Sherlock Holmes who is living among us.


The villains,... I must say.. not exactly the kind of criminal in Criminal Minds and CSI. unique...with British flavours..


I kinda like it. After watching it, it made me realised how little things we can read from other people. I give Sherlock 3/5 stars.




Bedlam (Season 1 & 2)

Ok, I picked this series just becoz how cute the lead actor is. Didnt know what it's all about. Dont even know it is a British series. This is Ghost Whisperer kind of thing. The cutie pie lad( hahaha how British did I sound) just came out from a psych ward coz apparently he could see ghost since he was a kid. He then moved to his cousin's apartment. You can guess it by now. It used to be an asylum and of course full of angry and feisty ghosts.

The story line is great. The mystery of the asylum and who was the mastermind keeps me on my toe. I give Bedlam 4/5 stars and a bonus star coz Theo James is super delicious!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment